In handling a project, PT. ST has a standard procedure subdivided in stages as described below.
- Established a design team which headed by a Project Director (PD) who responsible for the whole project.
- PD will prepare a Project Implementation Plan (PIP) describes the project including scope of work, scope of services, schedule, team and budget.
- The Project Director will be assisted by a Project Coordinator(s). The Project Coordinator (PC) is responsible for coordination of a design team, which consists of engineers of each discipline ventilation and air conditioning, hydraulic, fire fighting, vertical transportation and moving walk system, electrical and communication & control (electronics), and daily activities to meet the requirement of project.
- Standards and references, which we referred to, are from Indonesian Nasional Standards (SNI), Jakarta Authorities, Public Works Department, NFPA (USA) and Australian Standards (AS).
The design stages are as follows:
- Survey stage
- Conceptual and basic design stage
- Design development stage
- Detail design stage
- Documentation stage
- Tendering & evaluation stage
- Construction & periodical supervision stage
PT. ST always prepares a “tailor-made specification”, dedicated to the relevant project.